The redesigned, ultraportable iPod nano now has a larger 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display. Play your favourite songs, browse music by genre, or listen to Genius playlists and FM radio. Or watch movies and widescreen videos on the bigger screen. A perfect workout partner, iPod nano tracks your steps, your runs and burned calories and syncs to the Nike+ website to challenge friends. And with built-in Bluetooth technology, you can wirelessly connect to speakers, headphones or car stereos.
• 2.5-inch Multi-Touch colour display with 240-by-432-pixel resolution
• Only 5.4 millimetres thin — the thinnest iPod ever
• Easy-to-use controls to quickly adjust volume, or play, pause and
• Bluetooth 4.0
• Widescreen video
• FM radio with Live Pause
• Built-in pedometer for fi tness
• Built-in Nike+ support for voice feedback and syncing
• Anodised aluminium in seven gorgeous colours
• 16GB capacity1
• Up to 30 hours of music playback2
• Apple EarPods
• Works with Mac and PC
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
2 Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Batterylife and number of charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/asia/batteries in South East Asia and www.apple.com/nz/batteries in New Zealand for more information.